In these Terms and Conditions:
The following terminology applies to these terms and conditions « The Client » means all persons named on the Booking Form, including anyone who is added or substituted at a later date referred to as the Client or you or your.
Mont Amour means SARL MONT AMOUR, represented here by the website www.montamour.fr [/ color] a company registered in France (SIRET 87764289200013) of 1050 route du Dravachet, 74110 Montriond, France (referred to as Mont Amour, we, us and our).
These Terms and Conditions have been designed to provide Clients with all the relevant information required to facilitate the booking process and translated by the Google translate widget for easier reading for everyone, the texts may contain translation errors as well, so always refer to English, the original language of these terms and conditions.
Because our Terms and Conditions contain legal obligations, we encourage you to read them carefully.
They constitute the basis on which reservations are accepted by Mont Amour . If you do not agree to be legally responsible for all of the following terms and conditions, please do not access and / or do not use our website www.montamour.fr
1. Anyone using the Mont Amour [/ color] site for booking purposes must be at least 18 years of age and have the capacity to conclude contracts in accordance with the law.
2. We would like to remind our guests that all of our chalets are exclusively non-smoking, both for guest comfort and in line with the French law.
3. Pets and animals in general are strictly prohibited in each of the properties for reasons of hygiene and possible allergies of our guest.
4. Mont Amour shall be entitled to recover from you the cost of any damage caused by you or a member of your party.
5. It is the condition of every booking that each member of your party is covered by personal holiday insurance and that the policy covers you adequately for mountain sports, third party risks and costs incurred from damage to property or adjacent properties during your stay caused by you or any member of your party, your employees or your visitors to the property.
6. You will be liable for any breakages or damage to the property or adjacent properties during your stay caused by any member of the Client party, your employees or visitors to the property. You must immediately pay the costs to Mont Amour , the amount of which will be advised to you.
7. Mont Amour offers the possibility of access to different services to its customers by appealing to carefully chosen partners such as equipment hire, snow sports lessons and guiding, lift passes, transfers and taxis, breakfast delivery …
8. While we make every effort to only recommend suppliers with a proven track record for service, we cannot be held responsible for the services provided. You take full responsibility for satisfying yourself in advance as to the quality of the service and the provider’s ability to execute the services.
9. Where we make or take a booking from you for winter sports equipment, snow sports lessons, guiding or lift passes we do so as agent for the winter sports equipment provider, snow sports lesson provider or guide or ski lift company. We have no control over the provision of the goods and services provided and we cannot accept any liability for the goods and services provided or for the acts or omissions of the companies or any of their employees or other personnel.
10. Where we take a booking from you for taxis or transfers (for example between the resort and the airport) in vehicles which are not leased by us or driven by our drivers, we do so as agent for the taxi or transfer company (as applicable). We have no control over the provision of these trips or transfers or the taxi or transfer company and we cannot accept any liability for such trips or transfers or for the acts or omissions of the taxi or transfer company or any of their employees or other personnel.
11. Your contract for winter sports equipment hire, snow sports lessons and guiding, lift passes and transfers will be with the relevant supplier and our acceptance of liability in clause 12 below does not apply to these services which shall be governed by the terms and conditions of the supplier concerned.
12. Where you have any grievance regarding the standard of service provided by a third party, you must address any grievance to them – approaching the respective provider(s) directly.
13. These general conditions of sale apply throughout the duration of online services and rentals of goods furnished by Mont Amour on the site.
Mont Amour reserves the right to supplement or modify the present general conditions of sale at any time by the publication of a new version on its website which will apply automatically as soon as it is updated online.
The applicable terms and conditions are those in force on the date of booking.
CONCLUSION OF THE ONLINE CONTRACT
14. Choice of services by the Client:
The Client chooses the services presented under his sole responsibility, without that of Mont Amour being sought. He ensures the nature, the destination and the booking methods.
15. The Client acknowledges that he has received the advice and information necessary to ensure that the offer meets his needs in order to make his reservation with full knowledge of the facts.
16. It is the same for the stay purchased by the Client.
17. The prices relating to the reservation of the services are indicated on the site and confirmed during the reservation.
The prices indicated are per room for the number of person (s) and the date selected.
The prices are confirmed to the client in the amount inclusive of tax, in EUROS, in the commercial currency of each establishment and are only valid for the duration indicated on the site.
18. Unless otherwise stated on the site, additional services (breakfast, access to the Spa, etc.) are not included in the price and are displayed separately.
19. Upon request, Mont Amour will make purchases on your behalf both before and during your holiday. To enable Mont Amour to do so, a credit card shall be requested as a guarantee and any such purchases shall be paid in full prior to departure from your holiday property.
20. The local tax is included with stays.
21. The prices take into account the VAT applicable on the day of the order. Any change in the applicable rate of VAT will be automatically reflected in the prices indicated on the date of invoicing.
22. Likewise, any modification or introduction of new legal or regulatory taxes imposed by the competent authorities will automatically be reflected in the prices indicated on the date of invoicing.
23. The conversion into foreign currency is given as an indication and not contractual. Only the currency confirmed during the reservation is guaranteed (if this currency is different from that practiced on the spot, any exchange costs will be charged to the Client).
24. The Client communicates his bank details as a guarantee of the reservation, except conditions or special rates, by credit or private bank card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, etc.) by indicating directly, in the area provided for this purpose ( secure entry by SSL encryption), the card number, its validity date (the bank card must be valid at the time of the stay) and the visual cryptogram. He must present himself in the accommodation with the bank card which allowed him to guarantee the reservation or to make the prepayment. The hostess on site could ask her to present an identity document for the purpose of preventing credit card fraud.
25. The debit of the payment is made online in order to validate the reservation of the selected accommodation, except in the case of conditions or special rates where the debit of the payment will be made on the spot. This prepayment is called a deposit. In addition to the price of the Mont Amour stay, the hostess will ask the customer, upon arrival, for a security deposit or authorization to debit the credit card, in order to guarantee payment of the sums corresponding to the services consumed on site in the most cases.
26. In case of no show (reservation not canceled - Customer not present) of a reservation guaranteed by bank card, the concierge company, Mont Amour will debit the Customer, as lump sum compensation, of the total amount of the stay. The Customer, by reservation expressly authorizes Mont Amour to proceed to the payment of the lump sum indemnity.
27. At the time of prepayment, the amount which is debited during the reservation includes: the price of the accommodation, the taxes related to the accommodation, the price of the catering if breakfast is chosen, the taxes related to the catering and any other additional services selected by the Client.
28. In the case of a rate subject to online prepayment, the amount paid in advance, which are the deposits, is debited at the time of booking.
CANCELLATION OR MODIFICATION BY THE CLIENT
29. In accordance with article L 121-21, 12 ° of the Consumer Code, the Customer does not have the right of withdrawal provided for in article L 121-21 of the Consumer Code.
30. The conditions of sale of the reserved rate specify the terms of cancellation and / or modification of the reservation.
31. Reservations with prepayment may not be subject to any modification and / or cancellation. No prepayment will be made on account. In this case, it is mentioned in the conditions of sale of the tariff.
32. When the conditions of sale of the reserved price allow, the cancellation or modification of the reservation can be made directly with Mont Amour , whose telephone details are specified on confirmation of the reservation sent by email.
33. In case of interruption of the stay, the entire agreed price will be cashed. In the case of reservation with prepayment, no refund will be granted as a result.
34. Unless expressly provided otherwise, the Customer must vacate the room before 10.00 a.m. on the day of the end of the stay, unless it was stipulated otherwise in one of the properties or if it had been arranged in advance a late check out. Otherwise, he will be billed for an additional night.
35. All reservations are nominative and cannot in any case be transferred to a third party, either free of charge or for a fee.
36. Mont Amour declines all responsibility and refuses to pay compensation in the following cases:
37. Any event that we cannot foresee, anticipate or avoid which is a case of Force Majeure. (Force majeure meaning war, political unrest, weather conditions, strikes, natural disasters, epidemics, riots, civil unrest, labor disputes, terrorist activities, natural or technical disasters, nuclear war).
38. Any cancellation, loss, delay or possible cost caused by or in connection with:
Any moral or physical damage caused to one or more of the tenants or people visiting the premises.
Bad weather conditions, traffic jams, avalanches, mudslides which can intervene and which modify the organization of your trip or your activities.
Any "limitation" imposed by local authorities, ski lift companies or ski schools.
The choice of group members regarding their transport to the station.
STAY IN A PROPERTY OF Mont Amour :
39. In application of the regulations in force in France, the Customer will be asked upon arrival in the accommodation to fill out a police form. To do this, the Customer will be asked to present an identity document in order to check whether or not this must complete the police form.
40. The Client must comply with the Internal Rules of Mont Amour available on request to the hostess, In case of non-compliance with these Rules, Mont Amour will be obliged to invite the Client to leave the establishment without any compensation and / or without any refund if payment has already been made. In the event that no payment has yet been made, the Client must pay the full price of the stay (nights consumed plus nights reserved but not yet consumed) before leaving the establishment.
41. Mont Amour offers free WIFI access in all of its properties. The Client undertakes not to use its computer resources for the purposes of reproduction, representation, making available or communication to the public of any property protected by copyright or neighboring rights without the authorization of the owners of these rights or in violation of their rights.
RESPECT FOR PRIVACY
42. The Customer is informed on each of the personal data collection forms, of the mandatory or optional nature of the responses by the presence of an asterisk.
43. In the absence of information identified as compulsory, Mont Amour may not be able to register a reservation and manage complaints from the latter.
44. The information processed is intended for Mont Amour and its partners (in particular the online payment provider).
45. In the context of pre-contractual measures for the reservation or the execution of the reservation contract, Mont Amour and its partners may, each as far as it is concerned , be recipients of identity data, personal and professional life data, economic and financial information for purposes including booking, claims management.
46. The Customer authorizes to communicate his personal data to third parties on the condition that such communication proves to be compatible with the performance of operations incumbent on Mont Amour under these general conditions.
47. In particular, when paying online, the Customer's bank details must be sent by the payment provider to the bank of Mont Amour , for the execution of the reservation contract . However, the Customer consents to this transfer necessary for the execution of his reservation. The payment service provider, as a professional, is committed to the concierge Mont Amour to take all security measures and to respect the confidentiality of data for said data transfers.
48. The Client has the right to object, free of charge, to the use of data relating to him for prospecting purposes, in particular commercial. In accordance with the Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978, he also has a right of opposition for legitimate reasons, a right to interrogate, access and rectify data concerning him by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org is in particular likely to send by email to its Customers its "newsletter" (newsletter), promotional offers, a satisfaction questionnaire following his stay, by making available to the Customer an unsubscribe link appearing at the bottom of each commercial prospecting email.
49. The entry of the required bank information, as well as the acceptance of these general conditions and the reservation voucher or request, constitutes an electronic signature which has, between the parties, the same value as a handwritten signature.
50. The computerized registers kept in computer systems are kept under reasonable security conditions and considered as proof of communications, orders and payments made between the parties.
51. The Customer is informed that his IP address may have to be registered at the time of booking.
ACCOUNT / PASSWORD:
52. The Client is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his passwords, login details and account information. He will be financially responsible for all uses of the site by himself and / or anyone using the information in his account.
SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES
53. In the event of a dispute relating to these general conditions of sale or the performance of the contract, the Customer will contact the Customer service.
54. In the event of a dispute not resolved amicably within 30 days from the referral to Customer Service, the Tribunal de Grande Instance will have sole jurisdiction.
55. It is specified that the documents forming the contractual commitments between the parties are, in decreasing order of priority, the reservation voucher or request (including the special conditions of the reserved price) and these general conditions. In case of contradiction between the reservation voucher and the general conditions, the provisions appearing on the reservation voucher will be the only applicable for the obligation in question.
56. This contract is governed by French law. Any difficulties or disputes that may arise will be the jurisdiction of the Court of Thonon-les-Bains, 10 Rue de l'Hotel Dieu, 74200 Thonon les Bains Cedex, France.
If these general terms and conditions are translated by Google Transale Widget and leave the possibility for misinterpretation, only the English version will be valid.